and so Eve is in trouble

My poor snake that had the shedding trouble. She was ok last weekend, and partway through the week. But when I checked her this at.. she had horrible injuries.WTF! I took her straight to the vet. I know the the local uni had a herp vet so I took her to Cindy. Cindy is the vet that works with the local herp societies, and so I have seen her in action before.
She was late. :-( I hate people being late. I can arrive at work late, so why should others.. I stood in the cold and rain waiting.

Cindy finally arrived and she had a french vet student with her.. finally she got to see the snake. Even is in such poor shape and the burn has infected. Poor snake. She is in hospital, at $500 for the stay including injections, pain killers and dressings.The wounds were just horrible.. its a small taste of what Tim is walking away from EWWW.. My poor beloved pet. My heart was breaking.

 How I am going to find $500 let alone the rest of the money for her ongoing antibiotics I have no idea.. But my pet is in great need of expert care, so if I have to sell an iPhone then so be it.  I won't die without a phone, but she will die if I don't  try.

Fuck today.


The Ever curious Eve
Original


In others more happy news.. Tim's last nursing shift ever was today. From what I have seen, they made sure he knows he will be missed. :-) Parting is always bitter sweet, but he can more on to new skills and more upwards.

Best of Luck to Tim. You will fit into our lunatic asylum just fine.

Comments

Popular Posts