Ok this is killing me-information whore frustrations

I have had a person reading my blog from Indiana. I wish I knew who they were and how they found me... I don't have a lot of followers in the US and basically i find only 4 of the 304million yanks bareable. so I am curious as to whi they are.. A new friend? Who knows. Oh the two of the bareable yanks is Brian from California , hello, and Jim from Detroit (i can't spell your state) hello.

Happy to meet new bareable Americans. I am sure there are more than 4... And my premier is not one of them...I can't stand hearing that woman's voice.

She actually quoted from her religion to state her case about same sex couples adopting. Whilst I am all for these rights, i am totally against the use of religion in parliament. It doesn't represent me or the many many other none christians in the country/state so hey have it in a public office. Keep that shit at home. Govern on my time, pray on your own time.

Koala

And this gies fir everyone else. If you read my rant-o-sphere, say hi in a comment. Always happy to get to know new people

Comments

  1. I read this, so I'm commenting. ::waves:: Hi, it's Shawnna. Though I'm not from Indiana. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my lovely. :-)
    Horrified about your mother's news..I hope it works out the way you wish it too. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment

Popular Posts