Off for another 12hr shift.(Plus some photos from yesterday)

I am off soon to start another 12hr shift. This one was offered early in the week but due to my own failure to put a meeting on my calendar, it was yesterday that I realised that I had double booked myself. **Headsmack** I had to apologise to the Macherp people, as I could not bail on the work roster now. :-( DAMN!!!
Long sleep
Well I hope they keep me informed. I an upset at myself for such a stupid error.

Slept 12 almost 13hrs... which left me quite refreshed today :-)

Two days with almost no mail has made me a little sad.. but there is always tomorrow.

Right on to the sculpture/Bondi pics.


Bondi Panorama




Bondi Beach
Bondi Beach from South Bondi

Bondi Beach
Two tugs and pontoon in the water. 

Bondi Icebergs
Bondi Icebergs pool as beautiful as ever with Bondi in the background
The Boot
The boot

Sculpture by the sea
State of Square
Sculpture by the sea
Coast Guard
Sculpture by the sea
Seeds



Comments

Popular Posts