City Chic posts

Ihave fallen behind in my City Chic posts


I missed Pelham as frankly I was too tired to be bothered.. I have yet to upload spots.. but here are a few I have done,.



Day 8 Floral


Day 9 Sexy

I adore this City Chic Dress


Day 10 Black and white

Asos Dress

City Chic Shirt



Day 11 Colour





Day 12 Spots




Day 13 Missed Pelpum
DAY 14 Classic

City Chic Tunic. 



Day 15 Fun


Day 16 Casual Cool

Hmm This is MEEEEE!!!




Day 17 I Am....


 The caption I wrote on IG was.. " get down and do.. Wild.. Messy unpredictable living my life.. In colour. Ageing disgracefully and proud... Spontaneous.. One day I may just appear on your doorstep for coffee."  Its true. I flew around the world to surprise someone once. :-) 


Day 18 Glam .. umm...

Yeah.. this is a struggle..


I recycled this image from winter. Its my most glamorous dress


Day 19 Your Fav style
AHA EASY!!





Comments

Popular Posts