Xmas day with a depressed person

My Xmas was actually pretty good. For the last 14 years I have been going to work early to fill in my days and been totally miserable. Yesterday, I got home, walked the dog and then walked the xmas specials with the dog sleeping soundly on the armchair.
I was peaceful and calm. I chatted to the lovely Aniseh and David before heading to bed around lunch time.
Only got 3 hours sleep and the thunderstorm woke me up. I get so much energy from thunderstorms. They make me so happy. I'm a child of the storms. Really.

OOTD was for xmas and for night shift



Thanks to Unlock hope for awesome tees and a great charity.
Today they have 50% off if you use 'halfoff' as the code. They support girls in Uganda who need education and a hope for the future.

OK I went on a tangent but its a cause that is close to my heart.

There is this fun app
AAMI Safe driving app
Iphone
Google App 

you don't need to have insurance with them. heehee


Nothing says loser like a TV Xmas dinner
Dog was worn out



Comments

Post a Comment

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment

Popular Posts