Hot and cold

Men that is.

I will never understand men. Not at all. You think all is well and suddenly, out the blue you are left high and dry..

I should be a give up and become a nun.

I will never understand what I do wrong but after three years of close friendship, I get tossed aside one vanished only to pop up two years later.. then same thing happens again but in a shorter time frame, and this time, I have absolutely no idea what to think.

They come and go as they please. They want to talk to you then, suddenly, you are told to vamoose.
I'm confused.

SIGH. If only I could work out what's wrong with me. I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't lie about it.

**Head Desk**



Moving on.

Aniseh and I made a USA purchase and 1/2 came today. YAY!!

Here are a few outfits. Some I am going to have to sell. as they just dont suit me. One skirt is just too large.

BOO. Thats the price you pay for online shopping. Least I only paid half.






Comments

Popular Posts