Valentines Day

I had the most womderful sleep. The bed was so very comfortable but David pointed up that we could see sunrise from the pool .. Hm yes!!


Breakfast started early and as we prefer a quiet brekkie, we headed down as soon as David had a shower. Lovely spread. I highly recommend the breakfast at this hotel. Yum yum yum .  I ate far too much. 
I didn't eat the rest of the day until the evening. 
I crashed for an hour. Still fighting general fatigue and I slept another hour, before being reminded we needed to check out.  From our room we spied the Sydney FC team training in Hyde park and immediatley thought of Rachel. 





As we checked out.... We saw the team crossing the road, so, for my FC mad friend.. I took photos whilst David took a video.



We got a bus to Circular Quay and then a ferry to Parramatta. David was going to surprise me with a lunch with my fav lady. Alas she got the message late and was at a different store.
David was patient when I went to pay half of a lay-by, but as we left the store, David went back and took it out.
AW!!!! Well he didn't want me making yet another trip to Parra next week after work.
I was really suffering from fatigue so we sat in the huge couches and I fell asleep. I felt like I was walking through fog and my muscles had done a marathon. Achy and stiff.
Had to keep moving and so, train to Picton Via Granville due to track work. I blame James :-) Heehee

ATHENA GODDESS MAXI DRESS

Home and we crashed. Both of us needed sleep.

Pink for Valentines Day


David had arranged a dinner at my fav Picton cafe. All you can eat Tuscany :-)



Delicious. If i get the opportunity to go again, I certainly will :-) Yum!

Ate so much this weekend.. I'll need to get my old size 20 clothes out. Sigh.

Lovely weekend (Well, Fri/Sat)

Comments

Popular Posts