Happy times

Today I bought a hair dryer. Bloody thing cost a mint. Got a damned good hair straightener though,.

Had the best Saturday. I spent it with my mother at first and the doctor, this was not so awesome but then the evening with a close friend and we had the best time.

I was home at 2am Sat morning from my shift and up at 6am to see my dr. My vertigo was getting worse. Bah. I had an ECG and the dr couldn't find a thing. GRR Now I have to see a neurologist. AH WELL. That which does not kill us... Mother and I went to pay some of my huge debt to the optomitrist.


Had to vote and luckily mother lives near the high school and I got my democratic sausage. Even though I ate it.. It didn't stay down as when mother drove... the linear ,movement combined with the swirling of my head meant my poor stomach wasn't dealing. Drat. $3 wasted.



Back to Picton and we went to Target so mother could get some wedges like my comfy work shoes. They are padded and so easy to wear. I will wear them to death.  I even put a layby on for the sable colour. Pretty pretty pretty.

Brandon was at my place, keeping Hank company when my friend turned up. Mother and he talked about whatever whilst Brandon and I tried to sort out my PS3.

Everyone left and we headed for a tour of  Port Kembla. I wish I had my proper camera.

My ship came in.

Dinner was random Thai from a restaurant that hands out food randomly. I ordered vegetables but I got duck. This was the second incorrect thing, so I shrugged and ran with it.
It was delicious. Yum yum yum yum

Due to the difficulty of me driving, the drive down was hard as I wanted to keep stopping to be sick.. I stayed in Wollongong.

Breakfast was yum.. I would have breakfast all the time. I was on the balcony and watched the water just near the stadium.

Time to head to work and so I wore my fav dress.  I felt so very pretty. Green gives me such confidence. 







The shift was long and I had to drive back from Sutherland. I had totally forgotten what a hard slog that drive is. Damn. I had to pull over but I got home around the same time as always.  YAY.

Today I was going to go shopping with mother but she headed to Parramatta instead.
I played at City Chic after my hair dryer shopping. Who would have thought hair dryers were so complicated.

Here are my City Chic outfits. I didn't have to money to buy them all so selected one. :-)

Put the coat on layby.

Comments

Popular Posts