Sunday Selections



Welcome to Sunday Selections!

This once-a- week-meme was originally begun by Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, as a way to showcase some of the many photos we all take, but don't get around to showing on our blogs.

The rules are very simple:-
1. post photos of your choice, old or new, under the Sunday Selections title
2. link back to River, somewhere in your post (And me?? I'd love to see what you post)

3. leave me a comment so that I know you've joined in and can come over and see what you've posted.

4. hop on over to Elephant’s Child to see more of her wonderful photos.


A the lovely Snoskred has been doing it for ages but I have never gotten around to doing any. OOPS.

I actually don't have an idea atm what I am going to find on my camera roll, I'm sitting at work waiting for the end of yet another night shift. Have an hour to go....

AHA - Food. As you all know, I have been away and I randomly take photos of food and tea items :)
T2 has a special on last weekend for the (Then )Upcoming Melbourne Cup. Buy two teas and you got a free cup (Get it?? HEEHEE) I sent mother down as I was at work. She went nuts!


She got me the yellow with roses which, to me look like poppies. Mum got a whole tea set. I didn't ask how many teas she bought to get me and her some tea sets. LOL.. 

These are Australian Cinnamon swirls/buns, I took this on the day I arrived in Australia to compare with the hideously tasteless things I had been given in Vegas for breakfast. 


United airlines gave me this for breakfast, Pancakes (Very dry) with a turkey sausage (UMMM?) fruit and a muffin. The compote, the muffin and the fruit was ok. The rest .. well.. average at best.


Conference breakfast. Eggs, hash browns, fruit, waffles this day, gruel with blueberries, terrible filtered coffee and cranberry juice. 
Another breakfast from conference, Eggs, hash browns, french toast( I was initially excited to see toast but it was this over sweet french toast) Some bear claws, granola, gruel, and random fruit. The compulsory terrible coffee and orange juice.

Some sweet deserts. They usually tasted the same. :(



United had food packs for purchase.. I was curious. I don't even know what a snickerdoodle was but yummy anyway. 


This helped some long days in Vegas. 






We were given even more snacks. I took most home for David




Mother wanted Healthy food so we ended up at a big Walgreens. Heaps of salads and the biggest beer cans I have seen since Russia. (Well Russia had these as Vodka cans but technicalities) 

The offending tasteless Cinnamon bun. Use real cinnamon ppl.. not the Cassia version.

Heading home this was breakfast although it was around 1pm Vegas time. 

In San Francisco we found healthier food.. 

Korean egg. tasty From Sydney BBQ

Heath and I had found a whiskey festival. 
Saturday this week, I had a pizza night. My only day off was Sunday so what the hell. 


2am snacks are fruit. Yummy I am so glad its mango season. 

We get free fruit from work but it is usually just bananas, apples and oranges. Occasionally there is one pear or nectarine. This week I scored the only pear. 

WIN!!



via GIPHY

Comments

Popular Posts