Share your world Challenge 2016 Week 1

http://ceenphotography.com/2016/01/04/share-your-world-2016-week-1/


Week 1 for 2016. SWF is brought to you from Ceenphotography



As a child, who was your favourite relative?
Hmm, I was a boarding school kid so... I saw Uncle John as fun but I gravitated to my Grandfather as he represented safely and protection.

If you could be a tree or plant, what would you be?
A tree is a plant but in the spirit of the Question.. I'd be a plant. Specifically a tulip, to hibernate the winter and greet the spring with colour and make people smile year after year.


What would be your preference, awake before dawn or awake before noon?
Awake before Dawn. I would rather get up at 2am than 6am.. Go figure. I am a night owl so no good before lunch. The wee hours don't affect me too much but once the sun is up, I lose all will to move.  I am a cat.

Would you like to sleep in a human size nest in a tree or be snuggled in a burrowed spot underground?
Easy. Underground. Safe with mother Earth. The ground is a constant temp, during the heat of the day its cool and the burrow stays warm at night. Its safe from predators and the weather. It is also quiet.

Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?

That I had time with my little family. It is a rare thing to have Xmas off and I even got to enjoy a short evening with H at New Years. Total win. Next week I am looking forwards to another week closer to surgery. Sounds odd but its a mn=ajor step and I wanna get to it!!

Comments

Popular Posts