Sunday Selections week 2




Welcome to Sunday Selections!

This once-a- week-meme was originally begun by Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, as a way to showcase some of the many photos we all take, but don't get around to showing on our blogs.

The rules are very simple:-
1. post photos of your choice, old or new, under the Sunday Selections title
2. link back to River, somewhere in your post (And me?? I'd love to see what you post)

3. leave me a comment so that I know you've joined in and can come over and see what you've posted.

4. hop on over to Elephant’s Child to see more of her wonderful photos.


A the lovely Snoskred has been doing it for ages so head over there and see her selections for this week!

This week has shots from my son's advanced Scuba dive. He was one short last year due to conditions being horrible. SO bad that both Heath and Fabian were sick on the boat. H tells me that IF he had been told that the teen was not going to be signed off for his Nitrox then they would have braved the currents and done the other dive. SOOO I had to take him for a one off. It was a perfect day and I was happy enough to sit and wait. I wasn't diving as I had been stacking in the weight and my wet suit would be a huge challenge to get on. 
Looks empty with only one divers stuff

Add caption

That's my boy


Have to wait for the others

Clambering down









Comments

Popular Posts